FURUNO, which maintains the leading market share in marine Radar now presents its two X-band Weather Doppler Radars, the single polarimetric WR110 and the dual polarimetric WR2120.
The WR2120 allows for even more sophisticated observations including three-dimensional analysis of heavy precipitation cumulonimbus and localized rainfall prediction.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +50°C (Start-up), -20 to +50°C (In operation)
- Sensitivity-reflectivity: Typ. 22 dBZ@50 km @Q0N 50 us 2 MHz (SNR = 4dB)
- Maximum Wind Survival Speed: 90 m/s
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, Single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 650 W max., 470 W typ.
- Antenna Polarization: Dual polarimetric (Vertical and Horizontal), Simultaneous transmission/receiving
- Operating Frequency: 9.4 GHz band
- Pulse Width: 0.5 - 50 ?s
- Pulse Repetition Frequency(PRF): up to 2,000Hz
- Beam Width: 2.7 degrees
- Peak Output Power: 100 W
- Vertical Scan Angle: -2 to 182 degrees (adjustable)
- Antenna Rotation Speed: 0.5 ? 10 rpm
- Observation Range: 70 km max.
- Scan Modes: PPI, Volume Scan, Sector PPI, Sector RHI
- Output Parameters:
Reflectivity factor Zh (dBZ), Doppler velocity V (m/s),Doppler velocity width W (m/s), Cross polarization differencephase ødp (deg), Specific differential phase KDP (deg/km),Correlation coefficient between two polarizations, Horizontal and VerticalDifferential reflectivity ZDR (dB), Rainfall intensity R (mm/h)
- Data Correction: Distance and Rain attenuation, Doppler Velocity Folding
- Doppler Speed: +/-64 m/s
- Available Data Formats: CF/Radial, Opera Odim HDF5, CF-compliant NetCDF (rain only) Grib2 (rain only)