PILOTSTARNXGyrocompass - WM Autopilot Ref : PILOTSTAR-NX
Anschütz Heading Control System PilotStar NX
superior steering performance!
Several steering modes for precision and reliability
- Heading control mode: automatic steering on a defined heading.
- NAV mode: follows the set point commands from route planning systems such as GPS receivers or chart plotters, including graphical and numerical presentation of deviations.
- NFU/FU control: the rudder is controlled manually by using the soft buttons or the knob.
The “Heading & Rudder Plot” allows for simple adjustments of autopilot parameters to optimize steering performance and fuel consumption.
“Trim mode” reduces rudder activity and optimizes steering performance for vessels with asymmetrical loads.
“Fix turn” allows pre-defined heading changes with a single push of a button.
Ease of use service features for simple and safe commissioning
Easy to integrate into various system environments, and extendable with NautoSteer AS tillers for the design of compact steering gear control systems
Compliant to latest performance and test standards for bridge alert management and standardized Ethernet communication (IEC 61162-450)
Type approval & standards
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION - STANDALONE INSTALLATION
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION - STANDALONE WITH NAUTOSTEER AS TILLER(S)
INTEGRATION WITH NAUTOSTEER AS
CONNECTION OF A REMOTE OPERATOR UNIT
- Intuitive operation thanks to 7 inch touch TFT display and large rotary knob for heading changes
- Graphical user support with heading & rudder plot and track data for perfect adjustment of the autopilot parameters
- Trim mode and fix turn for workboat applications
- Manual control of steering gear
- Connection of NautoSteer AS tiller(s) for the design of compact steering gear control systems
- Ease of use service features for simple and safe commissioning
Alimentation : 24 V
Etanchéité : 56 IP
Taille écran : 7 "